Thursday, April 7, 2011

失眠

Recently INSOMNIA ...
Cant sleep well at all !
WTH !
What happen on me ?!!
Stress ?
I don't know how to describe my feeling now .
It's very complicated !


SKIP


Saturday is coming soon = exam is around the corner .
I still watching my drama - " Vampire Dairies and 宫崎骏 's 作品 "
Its nice !
Let me tell you guys what I've seen about 宫崎骏 's movie .
=)
1st ,
哈尔的移动城堡
I like it !
So ,
I share to you guys !
=]

2nd ,
幽灵公主
Believe you guys have seen before when was a child .
Right ?
So do I .
But I watched it again .
^_^

3rd,
魔法宅急便


4th,
天空之城
My blog's song is in this movie !


5th,
风之谷
This movie not so nice !
But I've watched .


6th,
千与千寻/神隐少女

This movie , I love the most when I was a child .


7th,
梦幻街少女
I love it much too while I was a child !
=)


Last ,
Vampire Dairies .
Feel horrible while I watch alone at night !



Hope you all understand my "English"
Haha ~
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment