Monday, November 2, 2009

Feel Boring At Here (Kampar)

Feel boring at kampar !
Haiz ...
Today have a test , ECONOMIC !
Whole paper can be said is copying other people !
Hahaha ....
Because I din study at all ...
===========================================
I saw my BEST FRIEND sweet sweet with her boy friend back ,
I was happy to them ^^
Haha ...
Then I not need scared next time she will ...... infront me already !
Hahaha...
Hope them can HAPPY ALWAYS ^^
===========================================
I find a best friend again ....
Haha ...
I can tell him my secret ...
When I tell him my secret ,
I not worry to tell him about my secret !
^^
He is a funny person .
I very enjoy to talk to him !
Hope we can be best friend ^^
===========================================

No comments:

Post a Comment